Starting Your Own Business...
Are you thinking about starting your own business?
There are many reasons why you may want to start up, such as:
- You want to earn some more money
- You want to meet a social need, for example, by setting up a social enterprise
- You have a brilliant idea and have spotted a gap in the market
- You want to turn your hobby into a cash-earner
- You’ve grown tired of working for someone else and seek the satisfaction of calling the shots and overcoming new challenges
- You may have family commitments and are simply looking for a more favourable work-life balance
- You may have been approached by a family member, friend or colleague to go into business together
- Or perhaps you need an effective route out of unemployment
Whatever your reason, WE can offer you lots of useful resources, tools and guidance on how to plan and start up your own business. WE has a wealth of tried and tested information that can guide you through the planning stages and onto a successful launch.
Click here to gain access to our Resource Centre!